Thursday, 9 March 2017

Basic Amigurumi Dolls



Basic Amigurumi Dolls


I started crocheting under a year ago. I am hooked! I have started to try and create my own patterns.


This is my first attempt at a body shaped basic amigurumi doll. Well the grey is trial one and the white is trial two. I do not enjoy the sewing part as much as I do the crocheting, therefore I have made these almost without stitching. The only part sewn is the head to the torso. I know I could easily carry on crocheting rather than doing the head separately, however I prefer the look of having the magic circle/ring at rather than decrease stitches.

I am currently writing up the pattern properly. If you are interested or have any comments or suggestions on what looks good or needs improving I would really appreciate it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment